Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hanging gardens mumbai

Daily Travel Photo | Hanging Gardens Mumbai Pictures
it was an over cast day by we still enjoyed walking around this park in Mumabi, India called the Hanging Gardens.

Mumbai Lens: Bougainvillea and love poetry | My Favourite Things
Sorry for the rather corny question, but this is what I experienced when I visited the Phirozeshah Mehta Gardens, a.k.a. known as the Hanging Gardens of Mumbai. I arrived there a little after 2 one afternoon to find the ...

Visiting Hanging Gardens of Mumbai ~ Curried Potato & Cheese ...
This was my second visit to see Pervin who lives in the Malabar Hills area of Mumbai, just a stone's throw from the famous Hanging Gardens of Mumbaiâ€"a much needed oasis from the Mumbai bustle, smog and heat. ...

The Hanging Gardens of Mumbai â€" Book My Hotel India
The Hanging Gardens of Mumbai is not as famous or amongst the wonders of the world like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon but its still quite a sight. The garden is also known as the Ferozeshah Mehta Gardens and is.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment