Don't waste your time and watch the video unless you like photography.
If yes, then watch them read below.
After watching the video, I was amazed by the size of the place and number of people involved along with the amount of wires. I felt like a bug!
And I thought I am doing a great job with my huge camera, which appeared in one of the shots :P
Yes they are using a Nikon like mine.
But watching these people enjoying the photoshoot. makes me scream that we don't have anything similar in Kuwait.
Enjoy!
If yes, then watch them read below.
After watching the video, I was amazed by the size of the place and number of people involved along with the amount of wires. I felt like a bug!
And I thought I am doing a great job with my huge camera, which appeared in one of the shots :P
Yes they are using a Nikon like mine.
But watching these people enjoying the photoshoot. makes me scream that we don't have anything similar in Kuwait.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment