Friday, March 4, 2011

Moodypanties's Competition

Our fellow bloggers, the two naughty girls are having their first official competition to celebrate their 1st year anniversary of the blog.
They had 190.000 visits and managed to keep people coming back to read thier naughty comments and posts.

How can you participate?

The theme is fashion, so you can participate with a picture, a design, sketch or a drawing that represents fashion in anyway. (Example: a picture of someone modeling, accessories, clothes)

I will be participating in the competition just for fun, but I need a model, and this is the main problem in Kuwait. Is that you don't get access to models easily.

Anyone willing to help! and I will give up the voucher to the model :P
I don't want anymore girly stuff after the comments I had after winning the ExpatAndTheCity Make up Competition.

Come on!

Anyway, If you are interested, pelase visit thier blog to know more about the competition : Moodypanties 

No comments:

Post a Comment