I was reading blogs today, and I discovered that Botamba.com was full of people who thinks they reviewed the iPad 2!
It was all over the web, and I can easily go to www.apple.com and read everything from the source and know full details without reading different blogs (almost 35 blogs) stating the same information.
Or go to Engadget.com because they do have the device and did some real testing with demonstration videos.
This incident does not only apply to the iPad only. but it was in every major event. that we have to read the same post all over the blogs in Kuwait. The reason why people post, was to come up with something personalized and unique. or at least your opinion and input in regard to that subject.
I know that a lot of people will attack me now for this post. but I think, Say, Post..
Screw identical blogs :P
It was all over the web, and I can easily go to www.apple.com and read everything from the source and know full details without reading different blogs (almost 35 blogs) stating the same information.
Or go to Engadget.com because they do have the device and did some real testing with demonstration videos.
This incident does not only apply to the iPad only. but it was in every major event. that we have to read the same post all over the blogs in Kuwait. The reason why people post, was to come up with something personalized and unique. or at least your opinion and input in regard to that subject.
I know that a lot of people will attack me now for this post. but I think, Say, Post..
Screw identical blogs :P
No comments:
Post a Comment